There were more defections in the Cuyahoga County Republican Party (RPCC) on election day.
The latest party jumpers are as follows:
- Mayor Jeff Lansky / City of Maple Hts
- Mayor Kevin Patton / City of Solon
- Mayor Sam Alai / City of Broadview Hts
- Mayor Kathy Mulcahy / Orange Village
- Judge Kristin Sweeney / Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court
It is reported by the Plain Dealer that some of the mayors claim after soul searching, disagreement with President Bush and a desire to support Hillary as being the reason for the party switch